The largest cryptocurrency website CoinMarketCap has created a new resource CoinMarketCap Earn for their users.
Platform CoinMarketCap Earn regularly provides an opportunity to receive cryptocurrencies for watching videos and participating in quizzes. This time, platform users have the opportunity to study the 1inch project and receive a reward in $5-6 in tokens for correct answers.
This CoinMarketCap Earn quiz has a reward pool of ~ $ 50,000. Earn Campaign will reward 16,500 members at 3 1INCH ($ 5) per user who answer all questions correctly.
Quiz Cheat Sheet
To earn free tokens, you must first register on the Coinmarketcap website.
After logging in to the site, follow the link or Coinmarketcap will offer to receive tokens in a pop-up window. Then click “Started Earning”.
In order to receive tokens, you will need verified account from the Binance exchange (if you don’t have an account, then use our link).
Then click “Get Started”.
And the site offers us a video for acquaintance with the 1inch project itself
Scroll through the site page to the very bottom and go directly to the test itself by clicking on the “Take the quiz!”
Then the form for filling out the answers begins.
1. Confirm that you are not a bot.
2. Agree to the user agreement.
3. Enter your E-mail on which the CoinMarketCap account is registered.
4. Insert your 8-digit ID from your verified Binance account. The ID can be copied from the link.
Answers to the quiz:
5. What is the total volume of 1inch tokens?
6. What were the creators inspired by calling the project “1inch”?
Answer: Oriental martial arts. (Eastern martial arts)
7. The prototype 1inch DEX aggregator was created in just 18 hours:
Answer: ETHGlobal hackathon in New York;
8.Sergey Kunz, 1inch co-founder and CEO, was responsible for software development at the company
nine. Currently, 1inch supports most of the known protocols, to be more precise:
ten. Which of these characters first invited 1inch to the Tree Comma Club for a $ 1,000,000 entry in volume:
Answer: Russ Hanneman
eleven. 1inch recently introduced a major update to its functionality based on an improved algorithm called
12. The unicorn is a 1inch totem animal and the first mention of these mythical creatures dates back to the end:
Answer: Ancient Greece.
13. Press SUBMIT, go through the captcha again and we have successfully passed the test.
It was a very short and quick test of knowledge of the 1inch project. The accrual of awards will be after the completion of the quiz within two weeks.
PS For the previous quiz The Graph, CMC has not distributed tokens yet.