The bitcoin rate is breaking records, the world community is actively discussing the development of tokenization, and the law on digital financial assets and digital currency came into force in Russia. In the new conditions, the questions are being raised: how to make money on the upward trend of electronic money and what is the future of the cryptocurrency market?
To discuss these and other topics, on April 6, the company Smile-Expo will hold the ninth Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Moscow 2021! The event is dedicated to the prospects for making money on cryptocurrency and the specifics of regulating the circulation of digital assets.
The event will bring together top-notch industry professionals: financial analysts, economists, lawyers, representatives of technology companies, developers of innovative platforms and others. It will be of interest to business owners, start-ups, IT specialists, investors, legal consultants, financiers, miners and everyone who is interested in the cryptocurrency and blockchain sphere.
Events under the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference brand have been held in Moscow since 2014. During this time, they managed to attract thousands of guests. Traditionally, industry events bring together leading industry representatives. The ninth conference will delight visitors with an even richer program and the most useful thematic blocks.
Among the topics that will be considered at the conference:
- NFT as a new class of digital assets: features of non-fungible tokens.
- Mining opportunities: how to mine cryptocurrency and make a profit?
- Crypto trading as a way to make money: specifics and effective strategies.
- Legislative regulation of cryptocurrencies: how the market will change in 2021.
At the event, they will arrange a demo zone, where niche companies will show their best solutions. Representatives of exhibitors will be happy to answer all questions from guests and tell in detail about the benefits of possible cooperation.
Meet first speakers Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Moscow 2021
Leonid Bugaev – a business mentor, a specialist in networking and online marketing. Vice President of Communications at Chatex. Provides personal and corporate consultations at Microsoft, Toyota, Gazprom Neft, Beeline, MTS, MegaLabs and others. Author of books and methodology “Mobility for Business”.
The speaker will reveal the topic “How decentralized systems are created. Becoming Web 3.0 ”.
Daria Barkova – Co-founder and Head of Human Resources at Unicorn Search IT Center. More than 7 years of experience in recruiting. Closes positions of fintech-, blockchain-, gamedev-developers and helps companies attract real stars of the IT industry to the team.
Daria’s speech topic: “Finding personnel for blockchain development: problems, best practices.”
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Moscow 2021 will host panel discussion on “Legal implications of the law on digital financial assets.” Meet its participants:
- Andrey Tugarin – expert in the field of intellectual property rights protection, patent attorney of the Russian Federation. Partner and Director of GMT Legal, which provides legal support for crypto projects. Member of the International Trademark Association (INTA) and the Federation of Patent Attorneys (FICPI).
- Yanina Petrovskaya – Lawyer, counselor at RLP Lawyers Liechtenstein. Provides services for legal support of blockchain projects. Serves as a member of the Capital Market and Technology Association, which sets standards for asset tokenization. Yanina gives lectures as part of the Blockchain Lawyers (BCL) Continuing Education Program.
- Sargis Darbinyan Is a cyber lawyer, partner of the law firm Digital Rights Center and the Digital Rights Laboratory. Co-founder of the public organization RosKomSvoboda. The speaker is a member of the Communication and IT working group of the expert council under the government of the Russian Federation.
- Maria Agranovskaya – specialist in the field of digital currency regulation, lawyer. Managing Partner, Head of the Fintech, Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies Practice at the GRAD Moscow Bar Association. Has expertise in the legal aspects of creating investment vehicles and funds, trusts, holdings, asset restructuring.
Conference guests will have the opportunity to find investors or business partners, as well as exchange experience and knowledge. Join us!
In honor of the Defender of the Fatherland Day, a special promotion has started: from 17 to 24 February, Conference category tickets can be purchased with a 30% discount!
Ticket price during the holiday promotion – 7000 rubles.
Ticket price from February 25 – 10,000 rubles.
The offer is valid for only 8 days. The early bird period will last until February 28, starting from March 1 the cost of tickets will increase to 15,000 rubles.
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Moscow 2021 is organized by an international company Smile-Expo, which has been conducting business events in the field of innovation for 15 years.
Tickets for the event are already on sale! Register on the official conference website to attend a landmark event in the world of cryptocurrencies and blockchain!
Program and registration – moscow.bc.events.
All information contained on our website is published in good faith and objectivity, and for informational purposes only. The reader is solely responsible for any actions he takes based on the information received on our website.